สมัคร UFABET Mum doesn't care, blame Dod to find a fight before the game.

สมัคร UFABET 

สมัคร UFABET Jose Mourinho, the unemployed manager, revealed a terrifying story in the past that he had avoided the officials of the European Football Federation or 'UEFA' by sneaking in the car to keep the fabric after he was banned. In the UEFA Champions League in 2005




     The Portuguese big boss was banned due to criticizing Underfris, the referee who served in the game between Chelsea and Barcelona in 2005, causing him to be punished for not being able to control the team on the second match. Means that he has lost his rights even in the dressing room before starting the game

     However, Mourinho was stabbed in the final eight teams with Bayern Munich. He sneaked into the dressing room and dodged out before the game ended. But Mourinho remained quiet.

     Recently, after being unemployed and accepting duties as a commentator for 'beIN Sports', he revealed the truth about that matter.

    "Can I arrive at the dressing room that day from noon? Which our game will start at about 7 pm I just want to be in the dressing room when our players arrive, "Mourinho said.

    "I went in and no one saw me. The problem then was that during the departure from the dressing room and the Stuart Bannister, the racing staff set me to sneak in the car, keep his clothes. I had a little puffed it out for myself to breathe. "

    "But when he brought me out, he met the UEFA  สมัคร UFABET  officer who was looking for me. So he immediately shut down. It makes me barely breathe. Actually, when he opened it, I felt like I was dying. I was serious. I swear it. It's like I was dying at that time. "


ติดตามข่าวฟุตบอลได้ที่: ข่าวฟุตบอลล่าสุด,ผลบอล ย้อนหลัง,livescoreบอลสด;UFABET

ความคิดเห็น